Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Colorful Art of Being...

Alright, so I may have a small obsession with Rihanna, so what.  I just came across a photospread of her, taken from Interview magazine.  The photographer, Mikael Jannson, did an amazing job along with stylist, Ludivine Poiblanc.  I haven't been a fan of Riri's new red hair-do but the color looks great in these photos.  



The unique thing about this article featured in Interview Magazine titled The Colorful Art of Being Rihanna, is that it was conducted by Kanye West.  West hasn't had the best luck with interviews lately so he's taking time out of the spotlight and personally shines it on Rihanna. Kanye covers Rihanna's fashion, new album, home life in Barbados, upcoming acting roles, and personal attitude and outlook on life. Here's a snippet of the interview:


WEST:
Do you have a vulnerable side? Because in a lot of the sin­gles that come out, you're like, "What's my name, muthafucka?" or "I'm a murderer."

RIHANNA:

Yes, I do have a vulnerable side. I think a lot of peo­ple have a misperception of me. They only see the tough, defen­sive, aggressive side. But every woman is vulnerable. They have vulnerability. So of course I'm going to have that side. It's not a major part of who I am, but it's definitely there. I just don't like people to see me cry-I don't like to let them know when I'm bothered. You know? I just prefer it to be all about business, and then whatever I'm dealing with, let me deal with that alone, because I don't want it to affect anything in my professional life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment